So you are planning on visiting Illinois’ Windy City, Chicago. Looks like you’re in for a big surprise after all. Most of all, you will be amazed by the accommodation options you have. Chicago has a wealthy range of options when it comes hotels. Starting from the downtown luxurious ones to the affordable ones. It is probably because Chicago is a top notch place for tourists that offers many attractions like the John Hancock Centre and the Sears Tower.
In order to enjoy all these fascinating places, where you stay is an important factor. The hotels in Chicago are known for its lavish interiors, impeccable services and splendid furnishings. If you are travelling with a reasonably tight budget, there are hotels which are low on prices and also furnished to match your needs and requirements. Guest are treated with the same respect and love as one would be treated in a larger than life luxurious hotel. However, if budget is not something that is on your mind then there are many five star hotels that are suitable to your selective tastes. Most of the rooms have Queen Size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD television and a bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi. A few of the other services you can avail are round-the-clock room services and medical assistance.
Mentioned below are few of the best hotels in Chicago and the services they provide that are worth mentioning.
- Hampton Inn Chicago-O’Hare International Airport: The classic rooms consists of free Wi-Fi, flat screen televisions with HD channels and customised beds, cupboards and coffee makers. They also have free breakfast and weekday breakfast bags to-go. It also has a fitness centre, business centre, meeting rooms, an indoor saltwater pool and a free airport shuttle.
- The James Chicago: At the minimum, this hotel provides free Wi-Fi, 42 inch flat television screens, Nintendo Wii and a city view. The loft rooms have separate living rooms and a media screening room. Whereas, the penthouse has dining areas and spa style bathrooms. If you are a dog lover, then you would appreciate the fact that they even have a dog bed. Business centre, a fitness centre, spa and complimentary breakfast are few of the other services they provide.
- Hotel Palomar Chicago: This hotel is quite unique. They have a work desk, yoga mats and companion goldfishes delivered to your room (obviously on request). Some suites have I-pod dockings, soaking tubs and seating areas. Spa treatments are available in-room for a price. It also has free Wi-Fi. The other freebies include morning coffee and tea, and also a nightly wine hour. With a 1940’s inspires bar and restaurant and a sundeck, this place is top score.
- Sheraton Chicago Hotels and Towers: The warm and classic rooms come with 32 inch flat screen television, Wi-Fi with a fee and Starbucks coffeemaker. All the rooms are featured with lake or city views. Some of the suites have lounges, kitchen, dining area and wet bars. There are many options for dining, including a steakhouse. The other amenities are a sauna, a gymnasium and an indoor heated pool.
- The Langham Chicago: The chic and well ventilated rooms consists of floor-to-ceiling windows and walnut vanities. They also have soaking tubs and a private bar. It also has a spa, a Mediterranean restaurant and an upscale health club.
- The Holiday Inn Chicago: This is a hotel that cannot go unmentioned. Along with all the basic amenities, the icing on the cake is that kids under 19 get to stay for free with an adult. It also has a sports bar and a grill, where kids under 12 get to eat for free. They also have a gym and an indoor pool. Parking and airport shuttles are free of cost.
The above are basically the materialistic things that the hotels offer. The staff are actually very hospitable people and go out of their way to serve their guests. They will make sure that all your requirements are met and if not there is always the front desk to approach to. So avail yourself the best services offered by good hotels in Chicago and have the best vacation that there is.